Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Growing up in Cincinnati, I used to gather the natural clay from the creek bed and form objects d’art. At least my mom thought so.... Fast forward to after college graduation and I decided to take a “clay” class from Charlie Blosser at Oakland Community College and caught the “bug” once again. And the rest is history, as they say.

As a resident of Dexter for many “moons” I have taught clay classes to both children and adults in the community and Ann Arbor. I have exhibited in galleries in Michigan and Ohio. I can be found at Artistica, in downtown historic Dexter, MI, on State Street in July for the annual Ann Arbor Art Fairs, The Royal Oak Potters Market in December and other local art shows.

Getting my hands into the “mud” is truly blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment